First Interview Attorney Mitchell J. Stein Has Ever Granted A Blogger Posted Here At Piggybankblog

Interview With Mitch Stein And Attorney Eric Wittenberg of Spire Law Group

August and September 2012

Written by John Wright

Mitchell J. Stein was one of the nations leading trial and homeowner attorneys during the Great Mortgage Crisis of our times. Stein – who used to be an attorney in California — filed what was said to be the first lawsuit in behalf of the homeowners against Bank of America in 2009. Then homeowners across the nation would be shocked to find out that Mitchell J. Stein & Associates was raided and shutdown by the California Attorney General in August of 2011 for being accused of being part of a “mailer scheme” that was said to have schemed millions of homeowners out of millions of dollars. Then Mitchell J. Stein would be indicted and arrested four months later by the federal government in December of 2011. The federal government alleges that Mitchell J. Stein is potentially guilty of a stock pump and dump scheme in a company called Heart Tronic’s. His trial will be in Florida on May 3rd, 2013. (CRIMINAL DOCKET FOR CASE #: 9:11-cr-80205-KAM-1)

Mitchell J. Stein would go on to work for Spire Law Group – who in 2012 – filed a massive 43 trillion dollar lawsuit against over 2,000 financial institutions around the world – in which the 43 trillion dollar lawsuit would make national headlines. Mitchell J. Stein has been rumored to be the mastermind behind the lawsuit.

Now only time will tell if this notorious and controversial past California attorney – Mitchell J. Stein — will go down in history as the most brilliant homeowner defense attorney of our times – or — nothing more than a scam artist. This three part series interview allows “you” The Court of Public Opinion to decide what part of history former California Attorney Mitchell J. Stein will take in the history books.

John Wright at Piggybankblog was the only blogger ever granted an interview of the very controversial and notorious Attorney Mitchell J. Stein in August of 2012.

The three part series interview will talk about:

• Part one: Who is Mitchell J. Stein?
  • Part Two: The New York Lawsuit
  • Part Three: The California Attorney General Raid and Federal Indictment and arrest.

Update on 05/20/13:  I received information that Mitchell J. Stein was convicted and taken into custody on 05/20/13 on all counts brought against him by the federal government. — read article

Update on 07/19/13: There have been many of you who have asked me about the New York 43 trillion dollar lawsuit filed by Spire Law Group.  I am sure that none of you here will be very surprised when I tell you that it was dismissed as “unmanageable as filed.”  It was reported to me that it was not re-filed.  It was also reported to me that it will not be re-filed.

Update 07/18/13:  Ladies and Gentlemen of The Court of Public Opinion — it gives me great pleasure to present to you PART ONE and PART TWO and PART THREE of the Mitchell J. Stein and Attorney Eric J. Wittenberg interview.

Part One below:  Who is Mitchell J. Stein:

Part Two Below: 43 Trillion Dollar Lawsuit
Part Three below: AG Raid and Federal Indictment.

Email: Piggybankblog@earthlink.net

Related Articles and Material Below:

I. Mitchell Jay Stein Sentencing Date Announced

II. Mitchell Jay Stein Appeal Made For New Trial Denied

III. Mitchell J. Stein Interview Series from September 2012:

IV. Related Article:

My name is John Wright AND I AM FIGHTING BACK!

All Rise! .The Honorable Judge Wright has left The Court of Public Opinion!

Your donation makes a difference in my life.

….

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Tags:

1. sandra richards says:

Please give me an address and I will send money there. for your blog.

Thank you.

2. sandra richards says:

Please give me an address and I will send money there. for your blog.

Thank you.

3. Bob says:

This “interview” with Mitchell J. Stein was the worst I have ever heard.

Ever.

Why didn’t you ask questions about fraud and criminal conspiracy between the feds and the banks?

• Piggybankblog says:

I did. It is at the end of the Part Three interview.
      The interview was conducted according to what my readers said they wanted to hear. They sent email teling me what they wanted me to ask him.
      Also — keep in mind that the interview came out before this press release you are reading. How could I ask him questions about a press release that has not come out yet?
      The interview was about Mitchell J. Stein. The New York lawsuit was secondary.
      It is also not the worst you have ever heard. The worst you have heard is one that you have paid for. You heard this for free.
      You are welcome.
      Respectfuly,
      John Wright
      Piggybankblog.com

4. Bob says:

This “interview” with Mitchell J. Stein was the worst I have ever heard.

Ever.

• Piggybankblog says:

I did. It is at the end of the Part Three interview.
      The interview was about Mitchell J. Stein. The New York lawsuit was secondary.
      You are welcome.
      Respectfuly,
      John Wright
      Piggybankblog.com

5. Shane M says:

Stein is a fraudster from way back. Casino’s have sued him, companies have sued him, entrepreneurs have sued him, the mothers of his illegitimate children have sued him, now the SEC and the DA are suing him. Him playing the victim is very rich indeed. His little white Jewish ass is going to get pounded so hard in prison it will make seal’s face look like grace Kelly. Life is a big circle and there will be line from Century City to Jacksonville of people waiting to piss on your grave, Even Rex Beaber will be celebrating.

6. Shane M says:

7. John says:

@Shane M

Show me the proof. For all I know you could be lieing or twisting facts around saying he has been sued when really he could’ve been someones lawyer in a lawsuit.
    The media is full of bias smear tactics and you won’t hear what the other side has to say unless it is approved by the media and they may not tell the full story. Just parts of the story taken out of context to support their agendas. A lot of news that you hear has been very chopped up and processed and they true stories will never surface and that is totally unfair.

8. John says: