Homeowners Around The Nation Applaud Fadie Hany Areny From National Mortgage Investigation For Making The “Wright” Choice! Homeowners Welcome Mr. Areny Back With Open Arms!
July 6th, 2012
To whom it may concern,
The National Mortgage Investigation, Inc. Board would like to thank you for allowing us the opportunity to help your Firm and the borrowers you intend to serve. After careful consideration, we have decided it is in the best interest of both parties to terminate our relationship. This decision was based on numerous misrepresentations, empty promises, the inability to work cohesively as a group, and the avoidance of professional compensation. These issues should certainly be addressed by the Members of your Firm; let this e-mail serve as a final report of the problems that Spire Law Group, LLP. currently faces and may possibly face in future. (Picture of Fadie on left)
- Lack of human resources. The Abeel v. Bank of America lawsuit, in the state it currently stands in, will require an army of attorneys to properly litigate on behalf of borrowers. After 2 months spent at Spire Law Group, LLP. it became clear that the Law Firm does not affiliate with or possess Law Firms in “All 50 States” as National Mortgage Investigation, Inc. (NMI) was told from the beginning. I quickly realized that there was a need of new attorneys to fulfill the promises that Spire Law Group, LLP. made to clients.
- One example that comes to mind is Larry & Karin Contier who were promised by Mitchell J. Stein that Spire Law Group would help them with their Colorado bankruptcy. The clients paid Spire Law Group based on the information Mitchell gave them. I then found out that Spire Law Group does not have relationships with attorneys in Colorado to take on their case. I was forced, over a period of days, to find an attorney in Colorado who would take on their bankruptcy. This unprofessional conduct exhibited Spire Law Group, LLP. in this matter exposed me to various legal implications to which I am very uncomfortable with. Larry & Karin Contier did go on to win their motion – despite the disservice provided to them initially.
- No infrastructure to succeed. The moment I stepped foot into Spire Law Group, LLP., I identified several problems with the infrastructure that could, and still need to be fixed. The website is terribly ineffective and I have stated numerous times that we need to place a directory of attorneys on the website and provide a more professional image of the Law Firm online. Despite all my unnoticed efforts to improve it, I have gotten nowhere with the Law Firm in making these changes to the website. The phone system provided no help and the voice messaging system was useless. There seemed to be no chain of commands in place and no real role setting. Everyone was unclear as to what their roles were. People at the Firm were stepping on each other’s toes and things would take much longer to complete due to the extreme level of unorganization at Spire Law Group, LLP.
- Absence of integrity and reliability. Spire Law Group, LLP. promised National Mortgage Investigation, Inc. (NMI) over 900+ Investigations. This promise resulted in an immediate “beefing up” of NMI’s staff who were trained and told to expect all of the business promised. When Spire Law Group, LLP. was confronted by NMI we were told that the 900+ Investigations would be paid for by new retainer fees generated from new clients of the Firm. We then were promised $10,000 from Mitchell J. Stein in regards to sending Fadie Hany Areny to Spire Law Group, LLP. as the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of the new Client Relations Department that he was supposed to set up. The money that had been promised still remains to be in the possession of Mitchell J. Stein and no money has been paid to NMI for services rendered. Attached is the excel file of accounting that NMI was keeping and the May 2012 & the June 2012 invoices for all the work that National Mortgage Investigation, Inc. has provided to your Firm – most of which has been unpaid. Furthermore, the amount of lies anamountd mis-directions continued to add up; promises were broken left and right by members of the Firm. For example, Spire Law Group, LLP. told the Client Relations Department at the Firm that they could include the Investigation fees in the Retainer; so we began bringing in new Clients as a response to this information, however the Firm didn’t pay National Mortgage Investigation, Inc. for any of the Investigations and is currently right now leaving their Clients stranded without all of the promises that were made to the clients of the Firm. (click on picture of stealth bomber or picture of explosion)
- Communication failures. Behavior never lies; in other words the Firm has to disappeared at a time when it should be knocking on our door thanking NMI for what we have done for the Firm. No one answers calls. Communication failures are blamed, in the generic excuse of “always being busy”. The accounting department at one point told me that they would pay NMI quote: “when I get to it, I will get to it”. This happened after Spire Law Group, LLP. was already behind one week on payment. When Mitchell J. Stein first brought Fadie Hany Areny into Spire Law Group, LLP. he would contact Fadie Hany Areny more than once a day and then all of a sudden communication ceased when accruing money was owed. When Fadie Hany Areny then would ask Jim Fiedler about Mitchell J. Stein, Jim Fiedler would reply “I haven’t talked to him in a week as well.” This began to set off alarms when the Firm’s partners weren’t even talking to Mitchell J. Stein. Again these are only some of the problems of the Firm that are being outlined in this e-mail, but if the Firm wants to succeed in fighting the banks they must take action rather than only talk.
- Disgruntled staff. Every week it was guaranteed one of the attorneys in the Firm would have a blow up moment in which it was stated that he didn’t get paid for this week by the Firm. Furthermore, it became known that no one has been paid based on Rasika’s statement that the Firm needed “$100,000 to break even”. Toby & Rosie, also in the beginning, stated that they hadn’t been paid for months as well, and in a month I soon found out that NMI would be added to the list of people Spire Law Group, LLP. owes money to. The most interesting thing from this all was to find out that no one was paid yet they all come into the office, but Mitchell J. Stein never comes into the office. Everyone else is there on a daily basis, but the man behind the scenes never showed up more than 3 times in a 2 month time period.
There are many more problems that have been identified that all of you at Spire Law Group, LLP. know because I have told you a numerous times of the problems and yet none of them were changed or fixed.
- Good,Better,Best. Past,Present,Future.
- Fadie Hany Areny, President & CEO
- Business Mobile ~ 313.737.1243
- Toll-Free Number ~ 1.877.751.2993
- Skype ~ NationalMortgageInvestigation
- Conference ~ 712.775.7000 Code: 811673#
- Twitter ~ https://twitter.com/#!/wearenmi
- Facebook ~ http://www.facebook.com/NationalMortgageInvestigation
That was the resignation letter to Spire Fadie Hany Areny.
Good God! That was almost as good as the “Dear Selfish Mitch” email that another employee of Stein’s sent me way back when. That is why I am guessing that Mitchell J. Stein’s day might have gone a little like this youtube below after he received this email from Mr. Areny.
I present to you the infamous “Dear Selfish Mitch Letter” that was sent to Piggybankblog after an attorney had resigned from Mitchell J. Stein & Associates.
Looks like “you got served”! You deserve it. I read the arrest warrant.
That is what you get for: dissing your baby in orange county, treating your staff like they are shit, taking in money but not paying any out, ripping off people, not returning your clients’ phone calls and trying to be something you’re not!!
What I’m trying to figure out is “How are you going to sue Kamala for your so-called rights, when you just got indicted by THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?
Your probably still trying to brainwash your staff into thinking your going to win this…….and that—- “that raid was unlawful”. Well don’t let me be the one to pull your covers, dude, your going to serve prison time, and you will be forced to take responsibility for your own actions. Next, you’ll be claiming you are a Christian.
I don’t even know why Mike Reilly and Eric Davis put up with you. I couldn’t, that is precisely why I left, why Roni Keller left, why Berger and Seth left.
Your train is pulling into the station pretty soon and everyone is going to have to get off.
Mitch is an evil person. He is a habitual liar, and to be honest with you, he must’ve never learned in first grade, (like the rest of us), that cheaters never prosper.
At any rate, it looks like Young Fadie Wan might have had a change of heart and saved me from the Evil Emperor that might be trying to “take me out” or “get rid of me”.
That is why I am happy to announce that Fadie Hany Areny is dismissing the lawsuit that Mitchell J. Stein might have masterminded against me and others — and is also pulling back the press release. In addition, Mr. Areny has decided to resign from working with Spire Law Group and Mitchell J. Stein — because he felt it was a conflict with his spiritual beliefs — in which Fadie Hany Areny has proven to us all here that he takes very seriously with this decision.
With that being said, I would like to go on the record here with the fact that I am very proud of any twenty two year old young professional who was able to stand up for his beliefs and do the “Wright” thing — after you consider that there are so many people who are much older who have proven to not be able to do that. Considering this fact, that is why I think it can be said that Mr. Areny has not only “talked the talk” when it comes to his spiritual beliefs — but ultimately — it can be said now that he “walked the walk”.
Therefore, I would like to congratulate Mr. Areny and National Mortgage Investigationon a job well done — while I hope this audience will all support me in giving him and those at NMI a round of applause.
Comment left by Walter Storch on July 9th, 2012:
The Spire Law firm’s California Bar Association membership number has not been in use since 1993. I am unable to find a street address for this firm in any major city of the United Sttes. I am writing a series of articles on the mortgage problems and am in communication with the FBI’s White Collar Crime people. I will bring all of this to their attention Monday morning.
California State Bar: Spire Law Group
I think Mr. Areny might have learned that in business it is not always the spilt milk that is important — but it is how that spilt milk is cleaned up — and he has done a nice job of that.
Nice work kid. I knew you had it in ya. (Wink)
Welcome home Fadie Hany Areny.
Just to think that it all started with this below:
But where did it end? (Smirk)
Now it is time to get back to work helping the homeowners — as we unite everyone’s efforts around the nation to fight the largest criminal enterprise known to mankind — the banks!
Well Spire — do you like apples? Well what do you think of them there apples!?
- The devil bowed his head because he knew that he’d been beat.
- He laid that golden fiddle on the ground at Johnny’s feet.
- Johnny said: “Devil just come on back if you ever want to try again.
- Cause I told you once you son of a bitch! I’m the best there’s ever been!
My name is John Wright AND I AM FIGHTING BACK!
All Rise! The Honorable Judge Wright has left The Courtroom of Public Opinion!
- Mitchell J. Stein Arrest Warrant
- Click here for Mitchell J. Stein Docket
- Mitchell J. Stein Heart Tronics Indictment
- Mitchell J. Stein arrest transcript
- Brookstone Law Press Release Regarding Legaspi vs. Spivak Win
- Mitchell J. Stein and Spire Law Group
- Spire Employee turns against Stein and Spire
- Click Here For More On Spire Law Group And New York Lawsuit
Please donate if you liked today’s blog.
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.
You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.
The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE