Judge J. Schiltz – Legal Decision Has Attorneys Talking

This protest is officially over.

Piggybankblog has a policy to delete blogs and names after a protest is over. We do this in respect to the names of the individuals and their families involved. This is based on the fact that we do not feel it is fair to keep a name or a situation on the internet for the rest of eternity once the protest is over. We feel it is only fair to remove it at some point.

We hope that you agree with our policy on this.

Respectfully,

John Wright

Piggybankblog.com

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Tags:

1. paganasolita says:

“there is a “Buy One Get One Free” and “Blue Light Special” going on in California”…. lol, maybe Chicago, too….

2. paganasolita says:

3. jerry says:

mr butler you are a hero man,many people suport you and the work you do .dont mind the judge and minesota
    courts that work for the banksters against minnesota people

4. jerry says:

courts that work for the banksters against minnesota people

5. Ervin says:

William Butler was just sanction again by federal Judge Ann Montgomery this time for $75,000 dollars say that this new case was another show me the note, the bank are now trying to file sanction against the client.

In the last week at least 20 or more cases have been dismissed by the Minnesota Federal Courts. and they have been saying some very hurt thing to these attorney as if they are completely stupid this is what she said about butler in her opinion

Butler’s Complaint in this case is “deja vu all over again Yogi Berra, Yogi-isms, Yogi Berra Official Web Site, http://yogiberra.com/yogi-isms.html she also had this link in her opinion.

most of the complaint butler filed have been going through the court and he has tried to amend them the amended cases were dismissed with prejudice.

The court don’t want to know the truth seem as if they do judge the book by its cover. you have to prove everything even if they already know the answer.

6. Ervin says:

7. Bob Fleming says:

Startribune.com has a story today blowing open the Butler the scam: where he pretends to file a real law suit with merit and his client’s pretend to be fighting off foreclosure. The reality is obvious: Butler becomes the indirect landlord with owners paying 2K retainer and $450 a month while he litigates the matter over a period of years. Its a racket in the that he cannot win the cases, but he doesn’t want to. Its about time and sucking in the $450 for as long as possible. His clients are charged $450 even if the case has no activity for the month. His cases will be dismissed in masse and he will be disbarred before the end of 2014. He pretends he is a libertarian. Libertarians are not litigators Mr. Butler. The article and the sanctions against him make clear: he is a real estate hustler disguised as an attorney.

• Piggybankblog says:

Hi Bob!
      Thank you for giving us more insight on this case. I must admit — in the old days — I was fast to automatically side with the homeowner attorney before really knowing more about the circumstances surrounding a case. This is a practice I have completely abandoned on my blog. That is why I am happy that you reminded me of this case — because — to be honest with you — I feel that I probably should have used more investigation into this story before being so fast to put this judge in the Wall of Shame. That is why I think I will remove this judge from the wall of shame until I understand more about what happened here. I am coming to realize more and more each day that the sad truth is that there are a lot of attorneys just seeing that there is ‘gold in them there hills’ with this crisis.
      In the end — I guess it is like that scripture in the bible that says, ‘wherever the carcass is the vultures shall gather.”
      Thank you again for sharing your feelings here at Piggybankblog.com.
      Your friend,
      John Wright
      Piggybankblog.com

8. Bob Fleming says:

• Piggybankblog says:

Hi Bob!
      Thank you again for sharing your feelings here at Piggybankblog.com.
      Your friend,
      John Wright
      Piggybankblog.com

9. Bob Fleming says:

Butler is done. The Court in Ramsey Co. just handed him a wake up call: continue your bogus claims or ruin your clients as well. Bulter’s client in a Ramsey CO. case owe $50,000 to their victims for their misguided deceptive poorly organized legal chincanery. Butler wont pay. He is probably broke. His clients though will be hounded until they pay up. Be on notice: if you buy into Butler’s merit 19th century legal justifications for typing houses and the process of law, youll be on tbe hook so go see a malpractice lawyer and get out of your soon to be train crash faux law suit. Butler was often fined $10,000 for contempt. He will be disbarred and you will get screwed. You can only live mortgage payment free for so long. Butler’s opinion on Rule 11 is that of a uneducated child. Be careful out there and beware of his silly website. He is selling you big financial trouble. Im sure he has shut down taking new clients, but who knows. The guy lives in a house foreclosed 3 yrs ago, so anything is possible. If judges exercised their authority to dismiss cases on lack of merit (sua sponte) this wouldnt be happening. Judges are weak now and political. The law means less than opinion polls and because of it: Butlers ecists in droves.

10. Bob Fleming says: