Breaking News! Bank of America Gave Death Threat To Employee Who Is Now In Witness Protection Program? Truth or Fiction?
You can pause music down below.
Truth or Fiction?
Written by John Wright
March 3rd, 2012
”The Jury will see evidence of Bank of America’s potentially, irregular, fraudulent, illegal, and simply unsafe and abusive home loan modification process in the transcripts.”
My high level anonymous government contact shared with me another story that they claim that the public does not know about. Now I am of course just taking their word for it, but I have no reason not to believe it, since everything they have told me has happened exactly the way they said it would for the past two years. For example, I actually knew six month ahead of time that former President Clinton would be invited to the White House to give President Obama advice on the current economic crisis. That was not the interesting part though, because the interesting thing was that they told me that former President Clinton would suggest the homes free and clear solution to President Obama, which of course seemed very unlikely at the time, but who knows what they talked about. Nevertheless, I was totally shocked when I would see six months later former President Clinton and President Obama standing together in front of the White House on CNN, in which CNN was reporting that Clinton was there to see how he could help President Obama with the economy. I sat there with a smile on my face, but I had to wonder, was my contact right? Did former President Clinton suggest the homes free and clear solution to President Obama?
At any rate, I have enough experience with this anonymous government contact to know that I should believe it. This is why I believe the next story that I am going to tell you.
The secret government contact said that a Bank of America employee posted a blog comment about a very valuable secret he had about the modification department that they worked in at Bank of Lying To America. According to my contact, they said that this employee’s manager had told them to “shred all the paperwork” that the homeowner was sending in to them while applying for the modification. They said their manager told them “we do not make money off of modifications but only on foreclosures.” The comment had apparently even gotten the Nevada Attorney General’s attention, because I heard that she asked the Bank of America employee to testify. However, the employee was about to see just what they had gotten themselves into with all this, because it was reported to me that the authorities raided this Bank of America employee’s house at gunpoint for leaving the comment. Additionally, the employee claimed that Bank of America had actually threatened his life too. The anonymous government contact says that this person is now in the witness protection program with the Nevada State Attorney General with whistleblower status.
The secret government contact had read the above in my daily blog on March 2nd, 2012. Accordingly, they felt compelled to provide the transcripts to validate the story for you. Once again, just as in the case of the Angelo Mozilo emails, the secret government contact stated that the transcripts were readily available to the public, but that the public did not know they existed because the main stream news seems to not be reporting on it. This is why it is their hopes to bring this issue to the Court of Public Opinion here on my blog, because they have shared that they are aware that high level government people read my blog, such as the United States Senate, House of Representatives, Attorney’s General, Governors, Executive office of the President of the United States, and various important government agencies, according to my tracker here on the blog.
Ladies and Gentleman, The President of The United States:
I feel like a dirty little secret!
All Rise! The Honorable Judge John Wright has entered the Courtroom of Public Opinion!
The Honorable Judge John Wright: Please be seated. It gives me great honor to present to you never presented by the press court transcripts, in which I will label as “Exhibit A” for the distinguished Jury of The Courtroom of Public Opinion. I will provide secretly taped BofA seminar recordings, in which I will mark as “Exhibit B.” These transcripts will reveal many things to the public, but most importantly, it will reveal just what was happening behind the scenes in the minds of the Bank of America phone representative you talked to about your modification. You will see how they were instructed to lie and cover up the scandalous circumstances surrounding Bank of America’s modification process. The Jury will see evidence of Bank of America’s potentially, irregular, fraudulent, illegal, and simply unsafe and abusive home loan modification process in the transcripts.
For the record, I have seen no evidence in the transcripts that would suggest that Bank of America threatened the BofA representative’s life. Additionally, I did not see anywhere in the transcripts that insinuated that the authorities busted into the representatives house with guns. There was only a part of the transcript that stated that Bank of America had hired investigators to come and talk to the representative. I also did not see anywhere that stated that the witness was under the “Witness Protection Program” of the Nevada Attorney General. Neither did I see any statement that suggested they were told to shred documents. So, clearly, the middleman, who the secret government contact sometimes uses to go between me and the secret government contact, simply must be talking about another person when they first emailed me. This is because I did not see any evidence of any of these things in the transcripts, even though I did see evidence that might suggest the modification process is a scam.
I present to the Court of Public Opinion both Exhibt A and Exhibit B:
Bank of America employee Ryan Quinn answers questions in deposition in transcripts. Mr. Quinn was subpoenaed to be in court against his wishes on the date of July 27th, 2011.
.Transcript 1 — page 8
- Question: Has anybody at or representing Bank of America talked to you at any point since this – since this litigation was field about the case?
- Answer: yes, there was private investigator’s that came over from the bank that were – not from the bank but hired by the banks.
- Question: And when was that?
- Answer: I’d say approximately two weeks ago.
- Question: Okay. And you remember the names of the people who came?
- Answer: I don’t remember, but they gave me their cards.
- Question: Okay. So let the record reflect that Mr. Quinn is looking for business cards.
- Answer: Yes, that’s — oops.
- Question: Okay. And why don’t you –
- Answer: Patricia Hensley and David Hammond. – link to firm here
- Question: And are they with a particular firm?
- Answer: Perter Vito.
Transcript 1 – page 14 – 15
- Question: Okay. All right. So I want to go back in time. Do you remember how you first made contact with Cohen Milstein?
- Answer: I do.
- Question: And how – what was that?
- Answer: I had gone online, and there was a website. And this is what it is, so forgive me for being rude, but I was called bankofamericasucks.com. And I went on there, and – I was just curious to see what was on there, and there was a posting on there from your firm, I believe, saying if you have ever worked at one of the call centers, contact me, and that I did. And the gentleman, whose name I don’t remember just because it was about six months ago – I called him, and we had a conversation for probably a good 45 minutes, and then that’s when he had matt call me back a few days later.
Transcript 1 page 69 & 70
- Question: Was there anything else that you were instructed to say or cover with borrowers during that call?
- Answer: I know for a fact there as one thing we were instructed not to say, and that I do remember specifically, because I thought it was absurd. But we were required – one of the managers told us one day – in some instances, not – not in all modifications, people will have a balloon payment at the end of the modification, and this specific person, manager, told us not to tell people that.
- Question: And did the manager explain why you should not say that?
- Answer: No.
- Question: Did anyone ask?
- Answer: No
- Question: Okay. Do you remember roughly when that conversation happened?
- Answer: I — I don’t. I mean, it wasn’t a conversation. She just – I do remember her just standing up and – in – I do remember her just standing up and — in – on the floor, literally, and just – basically just kind of yelled it out, just said, “Just so you know, some people in some instances will have a balloon payment on their modification, but don’t tell them about it.”
- Question: Do you remember who that manager was?
- Answer: Yes. Nancy Maskulinki.
Transcript 3 – page 192 & 193
- Question: Is it your opinion that Bank of America does not want to provide loan modifications to its customers?
- Answer: In my opinion, they want to make it take as long as possible.
- Question: And why is that your opinion.
- Answer: Because that was my experience working there.
- Question: Why would you think that Bank of America would not want to provide loan modifications?
- Answer: That is not what I am saying. What I am saying is it took a very long time.
- Question: You said that it is a scam and Bank of America actually does not want borrower to get a modification. Do you see that?
- Answer: Yes.
- Question: Is that your opinion, that Bank of America does not want to provide modification to its customers?
- Answer: yes.
- Question: In each instance?
- Answer: I can’t say that in each instance, but in many instances.
Transcript 3 - page 235
- Question: Mr. Quinn, specifically the last sentence. And in he last sentence. And you state in that sentence. Nobody at Bofa seems to actually care what we say to the borrower as long as we get them off the phone. Do you see that?
- Answer: yes.
Transcript 4 – page 244-245
- Question: Did any supervisor or manager at Bank of America ever tell you to misrepresent a fact to a customer?
- Answer: The only instance – I cant’s say it’s specifically misrepresenting, but the only instance that comes to mind was when – I had spoken of this earlier – when the manager had told us not to tell people that they had a balloon payment at the end of their modification.
- Question: Was the instruction just to not offer that fact?
- Answer: I’m sorry, what was that?
- Question: Was the instruction just not to offer that fact to the customer?
- Answer: They specifically said, “Don’t’ tell the customer that they have a balloon payment.”
- Question: What if a customer had called and asked about a balloon payment?
- Answer: We were told not to tell them.
- Question: What would you do in that instance?
- Answer: I would not tell them.
Ladies and Gentleman of the Court, it gives me great pleasure to present to you five documents that the public has never seen yet online concerning this Bank of America Whistleblower employee.
- Silencing The Whistleblower
- Letter From BofA Whistleblower
- HAMP Document
- New BofA Sealed Complaint (allegations begin on page 20)
Behind The HAMP CURTAIN - Piggybankblog story: Click here
The question is — why isn’t Bank of Defrauding America raided at gunpoint by the feds, just like all these other fraudulent loan mod companies where?
And — none of the fraudulent loan mod companies got billions of dollars of government money either. (Scratching my head)
The following is alleged secretly taped BofA training seminar recordings.
Tape Summary: click here
The Ryan Quinn (BofA Employee) transcripts make you wonder what it must have been like at a Bank of Brainwashing America training seminar. Wonder no more! Because I have a recording of what it must have been like. It was given to me by a secret contact nearly two years ago to post on my blog.
The words of the BofA song:
- You never fund our loan anymore without tons of shit.
- There is no 30 day mod anymore –
- They just don’t exist.
- We’re trying so hard to fund it.
- Baby! Oh Baby! – believe me I know it!
- You lost that funding feeling.
- Whooooah that funding feeling.
- You’ve lost that funing feeling,
- Now it’s gone, gone, gone.
- Baby — Baby I get down on my knees for you.
- If you would only fund us like you used do.
Wow! That was really funny Bank of America! I am sure that all the people who were tortured in the modification process and lost their homes are all laughing with you! Do you think that Alan Taylor thought it was funny? - Alan Taylor story
As you can see – Bank of Laughing At America was training the new employee’s with the information that modifications don’t exists, and as you can see — they were laughing all the way to the bank.
But look who’s laughing now!
I rest my case.
My name is John Wright AND I AM FIGHTING BACK!
All Rise! The Honorable Judge John Wright has left The Courtroom of Public Opinion!
Read related article:
- Behind The HAMP Curtain
- Countrywide Appraisal Whistleblower
- SEC Whistleblowers Waiting For Big Payouts As Rumors Of First Award Mount
- Woman Who Couldn’t Be Intimidated by Citigroup Wins $31 Million
- Whistleblowers Win $46.5 Million in Foreclosure Settlement
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.
You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.
The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE