Bank of America Corporate Contacts

Be Nice Please!

The sensitive corporate contact phone numbers that were previously listed on this page have been removed upon the request of Bank of America.  Unfortunately, there were too many people abusing the list by using vulgar language and treatment towards the Bank of America employees.  I have removed the list completely because my blog only promotes peaceful protest and dialog. Please read disclaimer – click here  This is why it is very important that you please treat the people at Bank of America with respect.  As I agree with being calm and assertive, I do not agree with using abusive treatment of anyone at Bank of America in a way that would make someone feel physically or emotionally threatenedThat is why I will band anyone from my page that Bank of America reports to me that has used abusive treatment towards them of this nature.

Therefore, I have replaced the corporate list with the phone number to Brian Moynihan’s office instead.  Please treat them with respect.  You can report it to me if they do not treat you with respect.  I will use all reasonable and respectful powerful contacts that I have at Bank of America to try and find peaceful resolve for you.

704-386-5687

Listen, I know that we are all under a lot of stress right now, but it is important that you keep your eyes on the stars and your feet firmly on the ground.  I insist that you be a class act at all times.

Come on!  Let’s show a little love!  Love conquers all!

My name is John Wright AND I BELIEVE IN PEACEFUL PROTEST!

Respectfully,

John Wright

Piggybankblog.com

1. allan cohara says:

Cw now boa closed on my home in 2006 with 3 oustanding mortgages and water bill for over 400k they closed the loan knowing that there were oustanding mtgs on home because they wanted to make there month end bonuses. also m ojender now robo signed docs help me

2. allan cohara says:

3. ROGER ROBINSON says:

I WAS CALLED BY THIS OFFICE BUT HAVE’NT BEEN ABLE TO REACH ANYONE BACK ALALINDA 855-834-5400, EXT 433272 I GUESS I’VE BEEN SCREWED AGAIN AND NEED TO FILE ANOTHER COMPLAINT WITH THE REGULATION BOARD ALL I WANT IS WHAT WAS TAKEN FROM ME UNFAIRLY MY ESCROW ACCOUNT AND TAXES REFUNDED OR THERE WILL BE A LAWSUIT OR DO YOU GIVE A CRAP YOU ALREADY SCREWED ME OVER LIKE SO MANY OTHER OF YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!!!!

4. ROGER ROBINSON says:

5. Allen Keller says:

Ladies and gentle men-give the bankters what they want,but make them earn it;there will be programs soon for those Federal loans out there,but stall the boys until it comes.First-do what piggybank is telling you,second get a lawyer to watch your house,apply and sue and apply again-then shortsale your house and have a investor in the shadows who will carry the note until your credit gets better,in two years you can do what you want and still have your house-at a much cheaper price, because you have to sign the shortsale contract and you already know the bpo,so play them.. good luck-advertise on craigs list seeking investor for private home-large return on money in 3yrs.-example $400,000 note -short at $175,000 and pay 10% for 3yrs and get a loan to pay off note and give private bank $35,000 bonus-now you got your home back at 215k and the bank gets there insurance money.

6. Allen Keller says:

7. Allen Keller says:

The banks assigned ownership 3 fold probably on your house without recording at the courthouse where your house sits with the county tax collector,so atleast you are recording all sales and rent to own is legal and i just love those LLC-my investor is eatting egg drop soup or maybe President Clinton will tell the truth-i did not have sex..never mind we all know his game. Plant City,Fl. strawberry farmer.

8. Allen Keller says:

9. jamie says:

Does no good to contact above number. They just route you back to the person at BOA talking to you initially. Doesn’t help when that person has misinformed you as well.

10. jamie says:

11. diana says:

4 years later im still trying to get my home back after they scared me and my children away from our home threatning to take everything out the home is still vacant 4 years later now im trying to get back in and they cant help me cause its vacant…HELP!!! I want my home back it is vacant and it is being vandalized by neighbors throwing garbage in the yard please help me!

12. diana says:

13. AL says:

“The reason for this email is to express the consummate frustration that we have been experiencing for one year now as a result of your bank’s consistent refusal to proceed with an entirely warranted and justified foreclosure of a home. We just completed a call to the law firm representing your bank after noticing that this property suddenly disappeared from their list of properties to be auctioned.

Noticing that these debtors had returned to this property in July 2012, after leaving it a year earlier, we called both the local police, searched county records, and obtained whatever information available regarding this property’s status.

It is clear that the buyers of this home fell delinquent in their mortgage payments sometime in 2010 and, in 2011, left the home completely. Having owned our home for 12 years as a part-time resident who visits often, we noted the increasingly poor condition of this home and its unkempt yard. Clearly, these are residents who cannot, or will not, respect either their legal/financial obligations or the integrity of the neighboring properties.

These residents returned in the heat of the summer of 2012 without ensuring that the premises had running water or air conditioning. If not for our efforts with local and state officials where we advocated that they cite this home as uninhabitable, the returning residents would not have paid an outstanding water bill and provided running water to the home. They were using pool water, which had not been filtered/treated for at least a year, to flush their toilets. Because of a serious mosquito problem in the area, the Town had to treat the community with pesticides. We were concerned that the untreated pool was a potential health hazard for West Nile virus and alerted the County accordingly.

We became aware that BOA secured the winterization of this home in 2011 after the default of these property owners on their mortgage. This action must have been taken to protect what the BOA viewed as their legal ownership of these premises. Why then, after the property was vacated by the property owners of record, does BOA continue to treat the occupants as the legal owners?

14. AL says: