Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /home/piggybank/www/www/wp-content/themes/magnet/single.php on line 4

Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /home/piggybank/www/www/wp-content/themes/magnet/single.php on line 5

Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /home/piggybank/www/www/wp-content/themes/magnet/header.php on line 4

April Fools!

April Fools!

Yah right Bank of Abusing America!  You wish!

I am not going anywhere!  This is because:

My name is John Wright AND I AM FIGHTING BACK!

…………..….

Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /home/piggybank/www/www/wp-content/themes/magnet/comments.php on line 4

1. Lo says:

You butthead I was about in tears but there was this little voice saying PRANK

2. Lo says:

You butthead I was about in tears but there was this little voice saying PRANK

3. Derrick says:

That’s the best one yet. I thought they had strong armed you off and that was the end of the new era of Freedom Fighters.

4. Derrick says:

5. Sid says:

Knew it lol good one John.
    you never seems like that kind of person to give up.
    you John are a True American.
    and My name is Sid Slack and i am Fighting back.

6. Sid says:

Knew it lol good one John.
    you never seems like that kind of person to give up.
    you John are a True American.
    and My name is Sid Slack and i am Fighting back.

7. Paul says:

Like I told LaReacy today “I’m not so sure he’s for real ! He is quite the witty one and a Prankster. It would be just like him to play an April Fools joke like that”
    Yea my Brotha…you tooo funny…but don’t quit your day job !

8. Paul says:

Yea my Brotha…you tooo funny…but don’t quit your day job !

9. Paul says:

Don’t quit your day job Mr John Prankster oink oink
    Like I said ” He’s that witty and deviously funny !”

10. Paul says:

Don’t quit your day job Mr John Prankster oink oink
    Like I said ” He’s that witty and deviously funny !”

11. mclaw says:

WTF??? R U kidding me dude??? I’ve been burning up the phone lines at brookstone trying to get answers…

12. mclaw says:

13. Renee says:

OMG you had me fooled,,,,,

14. Renee says:

OMG you had me fooled,,,,,

15. What was the question ? You had me going to call 911 for help to save a friend :)

16. What was the question ? You had me going to call 911 for help to save a friend :)

17. Michelle says:

Still and always will be fighting the fight with you. My name is Michelle Nice and I support John Wright 100 percent. Greatest April fools yet. You got me!

18. Michelle says:

19. Shawn Moubry says:

I had a lump in my throat …lol JOHN your a hoot !

20. Shawn Moubry says:

I had a lump in my throat …lol JOHN your a hoot !

21. Annie says:

I had tears in my eyes when I read your email and thought that the Big Bad Bank had won. Now I am more determined than ever to fight back!

22. Annie says:

23. Kimber says:

LMAO hahahaha you got me!!!!

John, you friggin ROCK

Keep on fighting the good fight

OINK OINK

24. Kimber says:

LMAO hahahaha you got me!!!!

John, you friggin ROCK

Keep on fighting the good fight

OINK OINK

25. Art iturbe says:

Had me going John ! Jesus thought you wer saying the truth but i had to re look it over. My name is Art iturbe and im to fighting back

• Piggybankblog says:

April Fool’s Yo! (lol)
      You must have thought I lost my mind! (lol)
      Your friend,
      My name is John Wright AND I AM FIGHTING BACK!
      John Wright
      Piggybankblog.com

26. Art iturbe says:

• Piggybankblog says:

April Fool’s Yo! (lol)
      You must have thought I lost my mind! (lol)
      Your friend,
      My name is John Wright AND I AM FIGHTING BACK!
      John Wright
      Piggybankblog.com

Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /home/piggybank/www/www/wp-content/themes/magnet/sidebar.php on line 2

Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /home/piggybank/www/www/wp-content/themes/magnet/footer.php on line 4